The Diet Regime That Changed My Life


I spent many hours looking through the internet and joining weight loss forums to see what the secret solution was to losing weight.  I stumbled upon many weight loss fad diets that promised to help me to lose tons of weight in just a short amount of time.  I am a pretty smart girl, so I knew what to avoid.  I’ve ready many success stories online about how people lost weight and what their solution was.  I tried many different diets and work out routines.  Some of them had good results and some of them had bad results.  Let me tell you, that starving yourself from the proper calorie intake needed is not healthy.  Eating crackers and celery sticks all day won’t cut it either.  Starving yourself is probably the worst thing you can do.  I learned that if you starve yourself to lose weight then your body will do the opposite and store fat longer because it is trying to survive. 

Then, one day I read about this person who claimed to have lost over 50 pounds by using the combination of a unique diet, a special workout routine, and a simple supplement that was safe.  This person had their own youtube videos, their own blog, and even later created a website.  I followed this person online for weeks and kept seeing more progress and more results.  I sat there for a second and thought to myself “I need to try this”.  So I went online and wrote down exactly what this person was doing to lose weight and I researched it heavily.  I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a scam and that it was safe.  I couldn’t find anything negative at all about the weight loss regime that this person was using.  So I was ready to commit to this weight loss regime.  If this didn’t work for me then I had no idea what would.  But, it was time to give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment