My Life Being Overweight in a Nutshell


Hello, welcome to my weight loss success story.  If you are reading this then it is most likely that you have been in the same situation as me.  Being overweight and trying to find the right diet solution?  I can sympathize with you because I have been overweight almost all my life.  I never realized how I was looked at differently until I was in high school.  I was treated in ways that no one should ever be treated.  Being overweight in high school gave me a low self esteem.  I didn’t have that many friends, I was rejected when I tried out for the volleyball team, and I never had a real date to take with me to prom.  In fact I never even went to my prom at all.  I felt like I missed out on so much. 

When I got out of high school, it seems that the issues of being overweight followed me throughout my life.   I went to college and somehow the same type of clichés and social groups carried over onto my college years.  There was plenty of binge drinking and social gatherings at frat parties and the sorority girls always seemed to be popular.  I never joined any sorority and I didn’t really party that much in college.  I actually concentrated on my education and graduated college with a pretty high GPA.  Nothing to brag about but that was my main focus in college.  I was still overweight however but my issues with obesity were pushed aside at the time.

Now after my experiences of being overweight in high school and in college, I figured maybe the adult life will be different.  In some cases they are, but when it comes to being overweight, I was still being treated differently.  I had a hard time landing a decent job and most of the places I applied to had very thin and beautiful female employees.  I wish I could say that my resume was to blame for being rejected.  

Not too long ago after breaking up with my boyfriend (yes I had a boyfriend at one point) and being rejected at a few job applications, I just looked in the mirror and made a promise to myself.  I told myself that I would lose weight and get in shape.  I didn’t know how I was going to do it, but I knew that once I made a promise to myself that I would never break it.  So my journey on losing weight began at that point and I never looked back.

I want you to check out the website that started my inspiration and this is where it all started at for me in my weight loss journey:
The Diet Solutions Review


No comments:

Post a Comment